1.5kg dark choc buttons
2kg caster sugar
360g almond meal
This amount will fill 1 large tray + ½ size tray at a 5cm thickness
- melt butter and choc in microwave for 2 min
- beat eggs and vanilla and sugar together
- mix butter and choc to combine then pour into egg mix and combine
- add LSA and almond meal then pour into lined small square baking tin and top with nuts of your fancy
- Bake at 200 until only a little bit wobbly, but mostly cooked through
Cut into 3 along the long side and 4 along the short side.
Don’t tip out upside down or else the top layer will crumble and fall of, so lift out with the baking paper lining.