2 tbsn capers, drained and roughly chopped
1 tbsp French wholegrain mustard
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbsn cider vinegar
120ml olive oil
1 small cauliflower divided into florets
1 tbsn chopped dill
50g baby spinach
20 cherry tomatoes halved
coarse sea salt and cracked pepper
- Mix together the capers, mustard, garlic, vinegar and some sea salt in a food processor. While the processor is going mix in the oil slowly to get a thick and creamy consistency. You can also do this with a stick blender.
- Boil the cauliflower until al dente (or 3 minutes).
- Drain through a colander and run under cold water to stop it from cooking. Toss through the salt, pepper and olive oil in a bowl.
- Heat a flat fry pan to as hot as it will go and char-grill the cauliflower florets to get the black marks on them. Don’t cramp them either.
- While the cauliflower is still hot add the dressing and stir through, add extra seasoning if necessary.